Part of the “White City” Regeneration
Mix of residential, office and retail
Television Centre is a major redevelopment of a West London landmark – but it is only part of the multi-billion pound regeneration being realised today in White City.
- 5,000 new homes
- New John Lewis – open Christmas 2017- and over 420 stores in an expanded Westfield
- 30 acres of public open space
- Established transport links – 4 underground stations, 2 bus stations and 1 overground station
- 2 million sq ft of offices – over 19,000 new jobs
- A centre of excellence for science and education created by Imperial College
Television Centre was designed by the BBC to support and inspire its working community. Today, this ethos has been extended to include residents and – for the first time in the site’s history – the public.
With all day cafés and restaurants and an independent cinema, a curated mix of quality amenities is central to the reinvention of Television Centre.
Or our Joint Agents Bruce Gillingham Pollard
These particulars do not form any part of a contract or Offer. The details contained are issued without responsibility on the part of the firm or their clients and therefore are not to be relied upon as statements of facts. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself as to the correctness of each statement. The vendor does not make or give, and neither the firm nor any of their employees have any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
< Back to Properties