Bevan Kidwell LLP
Bevan Kidwell is the alternative for clients who want an excellent service and prefer niche boutique to global. We provide partner-led, straight talking, commercial, proactive advice and as a consequence, long term business relationships are built. We are specialists in the leisure industry acting for a number of operators in the restaurant, food and beverage, public house, clubs and bars sectors.
Bevan Kidwell have passed the strict selection criteria of BIIBAS and have been selected as one of a small number of professional advisors appearing on the BIIBAS panel of recommended advisors. Our practice areas include:-
- Property: advice on all stages of transactions especially within the leisure industry (including restaurants, pubs, bars and clubs) including acquisitions, disposals, lettings and other related issues.
- Licensing: advising on all licensing requirements including obtaining, varying and transferring licences, negotiating with local authorities, applications for tables and chairs licences and enforcement issues.
- Employment: advice on all stages (both contentious and non-contentious) of the employment relationship, from start to finish including TUPE issues
- Corporate Commercial
- Litigation and dispute resolution
Our recent experience and clients in this sector include:
- Acquisition and licensing of the critically acclaimed Michelin starred Dabbous.
- Sale of numerous sites for Biagio including sites in Piccadilly and Soho.
- The London Eye.
- Cote Restaurants.
Property – John Bevan
Licensing – Lisa Inzani
Tel: 020 7843 1820
< Back to Partners